Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Goals for September

I've been hovering at break even at the 4NL tables for over 10,000 hands now so I definately want to improve my results next month. I'll also be playing the 2NL on Pokerstars to build my bankroll there and take a few stabs at the 10NL 6-max tables over at Titan Poker.

So here are my goals for September:

Cash games

  • PokerStars: 6-tabling the 2NL full-ring tables: 2,000 hands at 30 BB/100 for +$12
  • PartyPoker: 4-tabling the 4NL full-ring tables: 5,000 hands at 10 BB/100 for +$20
  • Titan Poker: 2-tabling the 10NL 6-max tables: 1,000 hands at 5 BB/100 for +$5

I have been playing about 5k hands per month uptil now but I definately want to put in a few more hours to get to 8k hands.

Other

  • Read some articles about playing 6max (I may switch from fr to 6max).
  • Download and test a free video making tool (I'd like to post a couple of session to get some feedback).
  • Play at least one live poker session. (I'm really looking forward to that, even though we'll probably end up playing with playmoney or at €0.01-€0.02, which is fine).

No comments:

Post a Comment