Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Position, position, position

Because I was definately playing a bit better the last couple of weeks, making fewer moronic mistakes, I decided to try and focus on another thing all these poker experts keep talking about: position.

So when I sat down at my table last Wednessday evening, I decided to fold anything less than top pair in early position but to play every hand (except total garbage like 8-2 offsuit) in late position and play it aggressively.

Might aswell just have been a very lucky day for me but I was able to pick up $15 in just two hours. In the end I was playing and winning nearly every hand in late position.
Naturally, it did help a lot to win a few big pots with a showdown, but I really felt how aggression with a good timing can win you pots, good hands or not.

Can't wait to see if it'll work more than once...

No comments:

Post a Comment