Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back from vacation

After three weeks in France with the family it's back to work and back to the tables for me. We went to the Montagne Noir, near the city of Carcassonne (which has an awesome castle site) and then to the Provence on a nice camping site where we had a spot 5 metres from a little river, the Sorgue. Great weather, a nice swimming pool, lots of stuff to visit and the kids having great fun... Also, I didn't smoke a single sigarette the entire three weeks!

Even though I haven't given poker and work much thought, I couldn't resist checking out who were the November nine. Can you believe Phil Ivey, with 2 bracelets and a final nine spot in the main event is not the undisputed wsop player of the year? Surely, their scoring system could use a few adjustments.

Pokerwise July was a disaster as I have dropped 10 buyins at the 10NL tables just before I left for France. On top of that, Simbapoker decided to call it quits, and even though they guaranteed every player would get their money refunded, I'm still waiting for my $100. I tried emailing then the minute I got back from vacation but I haven't got any response so I fear that $100 is lost. Big time bummer if your roll is just $500.

No comments:

Post a Comment