Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Rock bottom for Mr. POW

That's right: I'm a Pay Off Wizard.
I raise AKo, get called, get raised on a dry board, call the turn, call the river and donate a buyin.

I'm now down 8 buyins at 10NL in under 15k hands.
VPIP, PFR, PFA, WWSF, WTSD, W$SD: all decent to good. In fact my stats could serve as guideline for any 10NL player, but still I'm stuck and I'm stuck well.
Why? Stacking off to others often and have others stack off to me rarely.

My graph is like: up, up, up, up, up, bang all the way down, up, up, up, bang all the way down (repeat at will).

I'm going camping for a week with family and friends next week, which probably is a good thing for my bankroll...

After that I'm gonna hang a sticky on my monitor:

DO NOT MULTITABLE !!!
BIG POTS ARE FOR BIG HANDS!!!
DO NOT BLUFF !!!
(with anything less than a big draw, and even then).

Goddamn POW.

No comments:

Post a Comment