Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Treading water

I played a rather long session yesterday (about 4 hours) and I got nowhere: up $3
I hit a couple of sets but didn't really get payed off, other than that: not a single straight or flush and I think one full house. I was just not hitting any flops, and I even had to get lucky to stay in the black:

Two guys limp in and the button raises to $0.24.
He wasn't superaggro, but I held QQ so I figured I was ahead of his range.
Because I felt the limpers would tag along if I just flatcalled, I repopped to $0.80.
Now the button shoves for another $1.80 and I make the (bad?) call.
He shows KK and I hit a Q on the flop. Standard 2-outer suck-out :)

I gues I was playing too weak the first half of the session, check/calling/folding too often. After a short break, I tried to show more aggression and got back from
- $4 to + $3.

I had a 20% reload bonus, so I deposited $50 and cleared the $10 bonus in the same session. It's not much but this way the roll grows little by little...

No comments:

Post a Comment