Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baaaad day

Yup, yesterday evening didn't go too well. A combo of bad play and worse luck hit me big time. At one table I lost three big hands in a row (QQ, TT, AK) and I was down 4 buyins in no time.

I was definately playing too aggressive and tilting a bit as well, up to a point where my UTG raise (with AKo) got shoved by the shortstack (well, he did have 45 BB). I felt he was shoving with a wide range because he might think I was on a complete tilt, so I called. My read was correct as he showed AQo, but when things go wrong, they do go wrong all the way, and he caught a queen on the turn.

I was really pissed at myself, because even though I took some bad beats, I spewed chips as well. So, I had a choice: accept my losses and call it a day or try to win some back. Because I knew I was going to be in a shitty mood being down $20, I took a deep breath and tried to make a comeback. I ended up being down $12.

You win some and you loose some...

The good news is the money from Titan Poker is now in my Moneybookers account, so that went really smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment