Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

April going well

(April 22, 2008)

So far I'm having a good month, having played almost 2200 hands and won $ 22.60 which makes a 48 BB/100. Most of the time I've been 4-tabling and since I lost some when I was 6-tabling yesterday, I'm going to stick to 4 tables.

I'm also checking out some of the training websites such as cardrunners and deucescracked to study a bit more and improve my game. At this time I'm mostly just playing my hands, keeping the pot small when I might be behind and betting out when I feel I have the best hand.

I definately want to try to put opponents on a hand (at least by the river) because I'm pretty sure opponents will be a bit better at the next level.

Hopefully I'll reach my goals for this month by the end of this week so I have time to play some short-handed tables and SNG's to work on my overall game quality and experience.

Right now I have no plans to do MTT's because I feel the potential reward versus the time invested is not +EV at the stakes I'm able to play.

I'll post some more and add a few specific hands next time.

Have fun at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment