Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Results for May

(June 6, 2008)

Another month has passed, so it's time to look back...

Goals for May

  • play at least 2500 hands on 2NL Success, I played almost 2700 hands on 2NL
  • win at least $20 Succes, picked up $27
  • get to a BR of $160 Succes, bankroll at $177
  • avoid getting careless: stay on target!! Success, well, at least at the 2NL
  • get and read another book (preferably Harrington on cash games) Success, got me a copy of Harrington on Cash 1&2, which I'm currently reading.

Because I reached my goals pretty fast, I moved up to the 4NL during the month, starting at Partypoker so I could pick up a bonus from Party and pokersourceonline.


After about 2500 hands I was down $27 so I was disappointed. I couldn't believe 4NL was that much tougher than 2NL (though there definately is a step up), so I decided to tighten up a bit.
The next 2500 hands I've picked up $40, so I made some good adjustments or I was just in a downswing to begin with. Overall, I've played 5500 hands at 5BB/100.


I already have cleared the $125 pokersourceonline bonus (waiting to receive the money) and I still need 40 partypoints to clear another $25.
After that I'm headed to Titan to clear my deposit bonus there.
So, all things considered I've had a good month, earning $40 and improving my game step by step.

My goals for June

  • Clear the bonus at Partypoker
  • Play at least 5000 hands at 4NL
  • Win $30

'till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment