Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cashing out my original deposits

Thanks to my winnings at the 2NL tables and a total of just over $200 in bonusses, I did earn enough to cash out my original deposits of $390 and still have a bankroll that is big enough to keep playing at the 4NL tables.

Even though I realize cashing out this early will delay moving up to the 10NL tables, it's just a nice feeling playing poker for free and trying to continue building my bankroll without putting any money of my own into it.

So my bankroll has fallen back from $616 to $227 but none of it is my own money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment