Click here for great deals at PokerSource!
Pokersource offers extra bonusses, gifts and rakeback deals on various pokersites. Having used Pokersource myself, I can really recommend them for boosting your bankroll.
Please use 'Astafas' as referral.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another rough session

I put in about 500 hands yesterday evening and was stuck most of the time.
At first, I slowly build up some winnings but then two hands knocked me down 2 buyins, both against the same opponent.

This guy was playing like 70/35/8 so he was all over the place and already at a stack of 300bb.

First hand was a bit of a cooler I guess: he raises on BTN and I reraise from the BB with AKo. Flop comes Kxx, I bet, he raises (he was raising A LOT of hands) and I shove. Villain has AA and I loose $10.

A couple of hands later, he raises again from the BTN and I call from the BB with KQo, a MP limper calls as well.

Flop comes QJT, so I have TPWK and an OESD.
We check to initial raises who bets $3 into a $1.50 pot.

This was a tough spot for me: his bet really says I have something good but I don't want anyone to draw, so that could mean AA, KK, AQ, AK (unlikely), QQ (unlikely), JJ, and maybe AJ, TT, KQ, KJ. There was also the possibility he was trying to bully again.

Because he had been pushing people out of so many pots, I figured I was slightly behind at worst so I raise to $6. (maybe should have shoved or folded there)
Villain shoves and have to call $3.5 for a $16.5 pot, so I have to call.
Of course he shows QJ for top two and I have 10 outs (A, 9 and K) but miss them all.
I guess I didn't make a huge mistake here, but I just didn't get lucky.

I spent the rest of the session trying to get back and end up with a $3 loss.

Again, not a big loss, but again, not a win either.

Bye

Astafas

1 comment:

  1. Hey, did you get my email mate? email me for more info amatay1@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete